Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Travel
  • BRAND SPOTLIGHT
  • Website Reviews
  • DISCLAIMER

Tango & Blue

Sunday 24 June 2012 / , , ,





This week started off on a good note .. I lost a few extra pounds, did some crazy shopping keeping a trend watch though, planned my vacation, and partied hard & watched a lot of movies, Phew! Hope could get another crazy week like this ! Checked out Mango and Zara stores, and my wish list is expanding day after day, now  I only hope that my pockets match up !As for the outfit, wore tangerine colour trend which also had subtle neon touch too ! After getting the tan , these shorts look much better on me than earlier-(husband's version ) !

What I am wearing :- Top & Necklace- westside, Shorts- Adidas by Shantanu & Nikhil(Indian designers), Bag & Aviators- Charles&Keith, Sandals- My friend's store, Watch- Calvin Klein, Bracelet- Oasap, On lips- Chamor orange plus
  1. Pero que estilo tienes guapa!!! Me encantan las gafas y el look fantastico.
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit! love the eyewear!|

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the sunglasses!!

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. stylish & easy! love that top and sunnies are just too pretty!

    btw, tnx for dropping by. follow you now here and on bloglovin'! your turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your short pants. Perfect summer wear. As a matter of fact I too am a Delhi blogger.

    You might want to join a meet I am holding up for Delhi fashion bloggers ;)
    http://www.facebook.com/events/456280317715519/

    Love
    Apurva
    http://kalapalette.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sunglasses! And your outfit is so lovely and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit, especially shorts <3

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greate shorts dear:) invite to my new post:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your shorts! color is superb! lovely outfit!

    xx
    Diana
    http://double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is lovely, the bag is so pretty and wow, your hair is amazing !
    Thanks for your comment, yes, let's connect also on twitter <3 I am already following ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am now following you! Maybe you can follow me too!?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great pants!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely look and amazing hair!


    join the GIVEAWAY on my blog if you want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are very pretty & this look is fabulous! love the colours & style :) say hello to Delhi from me ;) have been there a few years ago and liked it :) following you now x

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are stunning!


    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful top and shorts! you look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! Love the color of your shorts!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these glasses on you! You have a great blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this outfit! The shorts are amazing!
    Your blog is really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow each other, just let me know :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. great picks! i like them!

    I want to invite you to join the RIRE giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. hai dei bellissimi capelli, li amo... passa da noi se ti va kiss kiss
    Lisa & Ada
    www.justgoshopping.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sexy looks babe!!
    fashion0beauty.blogspot.in
    check mi out too!
    happieeee summer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice post !! Love the print of your top!!

    Just checking the rest of your blog right now and love it so you leave me no choice but the follow you around haha ;)

    If you have time feel free to drop by me :)

    Love,

    Jen

    http://the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  24. great outfit you look amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi dear!
    Nice outfit, great mix of colours
    Love the blouse
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey tnax for stopping by! m ur new follower!follow mi bac on my blog and bloglovin' too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. You rock those tangerine shorts Surbhi!
    Yes-I did see the Tibetan monasteries....they evoke such inner peace-didnt want to come back either!

    Love,

    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello Surbhi,
    I somehow happened to drop by your blog and totally fell in love. NO one could say you are a mom to a 5 year old. I love your pairings and especially loved the post you did wearing Pallazo and the Messy Bun. Great work.
    Also, Just in case you would like to follow each other, here's my blog url: http://chic-ilicious.blogspot.com/ . Do let me know how do you like it..
    Love,
    Kavita.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Surbhi,
    Thank you so much for following my blog and dropping your lovely comment. I'm following you back. Let's stay connected via Twitter as well. I'm following you on Twitter too.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like the loook! :)

    Do check out my blog & follow if you like : ) :
    A little More Love

    & follow the Facebook page : ):
    A little More Love Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is such a pretty pairing! I love the color of your shorts!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amazing blog dear!!!!
    Now, I'm your new follower... follow me back ;-)
    A big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  33. hey, I love your bag.
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog

    www.stylesandbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great outfit! I like your shirt very much! :)
    You look pretty dear. ♥


    To your question; yes of course we can follow each other!
    I'm your new follower so no it's your turn! ;D


    XX,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  35. Loved your look dear :) am following you now..
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love braids! Fantastic top!

    ReplyDelete
  37. love your look!!!If you like we can follow each other and exchange some advice! I love to relate with other bloggers! It helps me improve! :) kisses!
    My Daily Style

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love your look, its very cool & relaxed..You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love your style! The sunnies look superb!
    International GIVEAWAY on my blog at http://superenergeticpics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. cool color blocking, i love the color combination!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  41. Aw thanks- that is actually my friend I am taking a picture of :)

    And I am now following you on twitter and bloglovin' too- your turn :) thanks for the comment, again!

    God bless,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like your blog Im following you now!
    If you like my blog, follow me please!
    хохо

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love your neon shorts surbhi!

    Following your blog! Check out mine at http://chicandchoco.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  44. oh I really like how you've matched that top with those shorts, the colours and pattern are incredible, I love it! :)

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  45. Really love this outfit! you look stunning!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete