Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Travel
  • BRAND SPOTLIGHT
  • Website Reviews
  • DISCLAIMER

Palazzo and the messy bun

Wednesday 13 June 2012 / , , , ,

Shopping online has currently become my favourite hobby for a simple reason of its convenience ! However I observe a lot of people still can't take it, Or they may just enjoy the physical experience of shopping in a traditional brick-and-mortar store. As for the outfit part, I just love my Palazzo pants and the reasons are innumerable ! Firstly they are currently in trend,  secondly amazing comfort and thirdly I got them at a dirt cheap price $5 !(thrifted). And  I also tried the messy bun hair , Have a look ! 

What I am Wearing : Top- Reebok, Palazzo pants- thrifted,Watch- Swatch, Sunnies- Tommy Hilfiger, Bangle- Aldo Accessories, Clutch & neklace- Wholesale.net, Heels- Gifted by friend and very old. Location - My balcony

And lastly I am tanned terribly ! Everyday I  get rid of some but the next day it comes back coz  I won't give up my swimming ...Those  who read my last post knows what I am talking here !
  1. I love your palazzo pants!
    You are so cute

    www.prettytobehappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants do look really comfy, and the print is very on-trend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! so amazing maxi skirt! love your hair style:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that skirt and clutch are incredible!!!
    *******
    HF

    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit dear , you are so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very pretty! :D And I love your outfit, especially the clutch! Just great! :D
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. i follow you on GFC and twitter :) follow me too

    xoxo

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pants ! :) i also love shopping online and finding great & cheap stuff ! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know , its a very normal thing for a girl to do nowadays !

      Delete
  9. perfect pants!

    XX

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. interesting outfit :-) love this blue bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pants are great! I love the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look:) I am now following you! hope you'll follow back:)

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely fantastic pants <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing dear! Following! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world i am really impress your work Stay Blessings On your Work...God Bless You.
    olympic park bicycles 2012 london

    ReplyDelete
  16. his is a very beautiful palazzo! and your balcony is picturesque!

    xx
    Diana
    http://double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your clutch and bracelets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look great, I love long dresses.

    www.perfection-and-harmony.blogspot.com

    I hope you visit my blog and follow if U like :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look lovely, I really like the pants & purse!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I do all of my shopping online! Except when I'm thrift shopping ha. But great skirt, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank u , would do that surely !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pants are so pretty, indeed gorgeous print!
    Happy Friday!! kisses
    p.s. U just got one more follower!;)
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your style. You are SOOOO beautiful!!! I follow your blog & twitter. Рlease, if you want, follow my blog:-)
    Tatiana
    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. This dress is beautiful. Thanks for your comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. thank you for a lovely comment. I added you on bloglovin :)I love your bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. this outfit is amazing,love your clutch!!kisses!
    shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Darling ! I think Your look is amazing ! Perfect pants, gorgeous top and incredible accesories ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I do online shopping most of the time, not that I don't enjoy the shopping experience in an actual shop.. but not many shops to go to where I live.
    But I am in Romania now and here is a different story!
    I love your hairdo and the cute floral print trousers. Hugs x

    Simona Mar

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are beautifule woman, you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank U, of course I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely outfit! Thanks for your comment on my blog :) I follo you! Follow me too?

    http://rougeandchocolate.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi, this is Anna :) I loved your blog ... we could follow each other. kisses!!
    http://anascimento28.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi sweetie!
    Great outfit, the palazzo are so coole!
    Love your necklace
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  34. lovely bag..
    kisses
    http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for the comment!!! I'm following you dear on GFC and have a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your pants are amazing! I want the exact same pair! ;)

    Kisses from Vienna,
    Simone

    geewrite! | Follow me | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the palazzos! And the top I've a similar print bag! It's so nice to know another BSG member here :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. the colorful top looks great on you. nice hair style, too!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  39. Boa tarde! que deemais haha
    adoreeei o post, beijos!

    e se puder passe no meu blog, mudei para http://narizdeboneca.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you, you have beautiful hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am loving those palazzo pants!! :D this outfit is just too GORGEOUS! (: Thanks for stopping by my blog! (: I am now following! <3

    Win one of TEN $15 gift cards! details on my blog! (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I start following you, wait for you to do the same!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Win 100 euros giveaway to spend on Bit Tiendas!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  43. It's fantastic! :)
    I'm following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you follow me back!
    xoxo AngelaMia
    http://itisap4ssion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  44. You have a GORGEOUS face structure and your skin looks so perfect! I really like the bold colors in your top!

    I am now your NEWEST follower GFC! I also have Lookbook, twitter and Bloglovin! I hope you can stop by my blog, let me know what you think(always looking to improve) and follow me back now too :) HUGS from USA! I look forward to your visit!

    God bless,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete